Dive withdrawels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Butch103

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Ok folks...it is winter up here in the GWN. I don't have a drysuit and if I did I hate using chainsaws as part of my dive kit. What do I do for the DT's I am having from not diving. It has been a month and I am getting antsy..................HELP !!!

Whew, I think I feel better after verbalizing this.............:wink:

Now, now -- it's not like you weren't invited to dive earlier this month. If OD can dive in a wetsuit, so can you. hehehehe

We are going through a cold snap down here in Florida as well... its only 67 degrees outside... SHHHHEEEESSSHHHH!!!!!!!!! I'll have to put on my wetsuit just to get to that 72 degree spring thats 30 minutes away...

I will concur with UP... move down to Florida where the diving is easy (not to mention year round)!

Time for a dry suit?

I couldn't live in Florida -- too hot.

Another idea I am actually trying tomorrow morning -- doing a scuba "presentation" for my son's 1st grade class. I'm putting on all my gear before making my entrance into the classroom. Should be fun -- and plenty warm ;-)

I threatened you in another thread....don't make me come down there...............:mean: DG....thanks OD took all last week to thaw.........I have been looking at my new Rodales with all the specials in it and I am thinking a road trip may be coming up......Road trip to Pearson International that is and a flight to anywhere south of Miami.......

Hang in there. I know how ya feel. Tommoro will be five weeks since my last dive. I spend a lot of time here, and making plans for next years dive training, diving and dive vacations, also checking into equipment I don't have yet. Like a 7 mil wetsuit or better yet a drysuit.
Hang in there brother, Tommoro is the shortest day of the year. After that we're going back the other way!!
If I could I'd be spending next week in Key Largo with freinds. Oh well, maybe next year.

When you stop by the Dive shop and hear stories of those who went diving that day in warmer than expected water.

Butch,
If you're gonna' live in Canada, you gotta' get a drysuit, guy. Delay the brake job, stall the mortgage company, offer your soul (sole?) to the dive shop owner.

Then come down to Findlay, Ohio with us for the annual new year's day dive (and new year's eve, and new year's eve eve).

Are you jealous enough now to follow the above advice?:D

Back
Top Bottom