Dive wrist computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey how low profile is that computer? I like lower profile computers and the Oceanic computers are often bulky as poop.

It is the same as all other Oceanic puck style computers. In fact, it is the same size as many puck style computers I have seen and used, ie. Scubapro Tec2G, Mare puck, Suuto Gekko.

The gauge mode in all Oceanic computer is pretty medicore tho. No second display, no stop watch, no average depth. I like Tec2G feature and guage mode the best, but very lousy display.

I'm with Agility. I really like my Oceanics even if they are a bit bulky, which I always assumed was as much because of my delicate little wrists, not merely the design.

Don't buy a computer for your imagined future as a tech diver. It's not necessary. Get your good value computer that suits you now and still in a few hundred nitrox dives. Technology is changing quickly and if you do become some incredible tech diver, you'll have completely new and personal educated views on which computer you'll want/need at that stage.

Well the Mares Puck PRO is a much slimmer design than the Mares Puck, even though the Puck PRO is not really a puck design anymore. It's a bigger display as well.

+1 for Mares Puck Pro. great computer. bottom timer mode, 2 gas, back light, audible alarms (can be turned off), planning mode.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom