Divejones From India

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divejones

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi

This is Gusty from India, been diving for 3+ years, Fighter Pilot by profession. I am Flying Instructor (Both for Ab-Initio and for fighters) and PADI Divemaster. though not done, in the absence of a buddy i am mostly into solo diving, presently diving in the waters of Himalayas. Dived in Andaman waters, Lakshadweeps, and waters of Bengal, Meghalaya, and high Altitudes of Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh (Solo) and Solo ever since.

Scariest moments have been,

1. Got stuck under a pipeline of a Dam with Zero Vis Solo (Wasn't deep, was about 9.6m), ditched the eqpt and surfaced with just the fin.

2. Hit my head inside a small cave, sort of got knocked out, by the time i was up bleeding had stopped, (So was ok)!

Rest as we get along

---------- Post Merged at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Some Pics of one the diving spot

---------- Post Merged at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:15 AM ----------

one more pic of mine Gusty Under Water.jpg

Back
Top Bottom