Divemaster did NOT get in the water...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sure wish I could find a place where the surface conditions and the water conditions were both always perfect. Unfortunately for me, I often have to put up with beautiful surface conditions, just-right-warm weather and puffy clouds, but water that is really cold - and often murky. Other times, I get hot weather - sweaty and sticky - but the water is fantastic. 100+ feet of visibility, awesome wrecks, loads of neat fish, etc.. And, of course, there ARE the days when it's all perfect, topside and below. THOSE are the DAYS!!

I don't have any problem putting up with some non-ideal conditions on either side of the equation in order to enjoy really nice conditions on the other side. Especially, when it's not-ideal topside, but the dive itself is really great. Maybe someday I'll discover a place that is perfect above and below water all the time and I'll move there. Since it's perfect, that will mean it's cheap to live there, too. Sweet. Can't wait!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom