DiveOrganizer new version 1.8.4.1209

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Naboodiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just downloaded new version of DiveOrganizer version 1.8.4.1209. It appeared to load new drivers (usbdriver). The problem with the Diver weight and height is not resolved. I put in 5.6 for height and 180 for weight in the database under Diver but on the Diver tab is still displaying that I am 7 ft tall and 286 lbs. I don't see any obvious changes in the software. They may be there but all the tabs appear the same. FYI. If you see something else let me know. Thanks

The name of the driver package installed is "Windows Driver Package - Mares (usbser) Icon HD (6/7/2010 1.2.0.0)" I will test to see if this is a true USB connection instead of the COM3 interface when I can tomorrow.

If i install the new version, will it pick-up all the info that i put into my log book manually? for example, dive site names, pictures....etc.? do i have to dowload my whole log book again from my comptuter?

Tardmaster

It will install over the top of the prior version and will retain all of the information you put into the prior version. Since I did not see any display changes or fixes for weight or height, I was afraid it did not actually update but I checked the "About DiveOrganizer" tab and it shows the new version number.

If you delete/remove the prior version you will definitely loose all of what you have put into it the software prior.

Naboo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom