Diver lost his ride and then was joined by unwanted company (video)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Personal Locator Beacon: $250
Dive canister: $100
Being able to call for rescue when you can't save yourself: PRICELESS!

I carry my ACR 2881 in my car anytime I leave the house, then on hikes, on farms, on boats, on dives. No extra costs for 5 years. If you ever use it, the battery will need to be replaced, but get this: Return it to the company with a rescue story and they'll give you a new one for free.
dance.gif

Your CONSTANT and RELENTLESS PROMOTION of ACR and that Australian canister got so tiring that I decided to do the only reasonable thing:

I bought both of them.

Good for you! ACR is the top brand, their testing goes way beyond the competition, (at least it used to, not sure now as I no longer have that inside knowledge), and failure is not an option. Congrats!

I need a new PLB. Mine's at it's end of life. I could get a new battery, but I think I'd rather upgrade.

I need a new PLB. Mine's at it's end of life. I could get a new battery, but I think I'd rather upgrade.
Good time to order as their popular $50 rebate is back.
Personal Locator Beacon: $250
I actually paid $200 for mine after rebate.
Your CONSTANT and RELENTLESS PROMOTION of ACR and that Australian canister got so tiring that I decided to do the only reasonable thing:

I bought both of them.
I guess you saw the rebate?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom