Diver needed for tuesday 8/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey that was a nice anchor!!!! hehehehe. looks like y'all had some good dives today, would love to join on a weekend soemtime

eandiver:
Even if I closed my right eye? :D :D :D :D :D :D

:rofl3:

Hey Brian, no I didn't know that. Since I don't spearfish yet.. well. :ne_nau: What is the reasoning on those as to why they can't be speared?

BTW, EanDiver I mailed that package out today :)

yellowsub:
Great pics MissD and Johnny.
How did u get tht effect on the last pic? Interesting.

Top secret Boon :14: Nah really the camera took it "on its own" - must have hit the button when I was clipping it off.

Scott, that shrimp was bizarre. The back end looked like a worm.

Missdirected:
Hey Brian, no I didn't know that. Since I don't spearfish yet.. well. What is the reasoning on those as to why they can't be speared?

Tracy,

I'm not 100% sure but my best guess is because the hook 'n line fisher folk have powerful lobbyists that persuaded the state the put them under the "sport fish" classification. :crafty:

deepstops:
Tracy,

I'm not 100% sure but my best guess is because the hook 'n line fisher folk have powerful lobbyists that persuaded the state the put them under the "sport fish" classification. :crafty:

Hrmmmm, interesting cuz it is not as thought they would be "easy catch", most days anyway. When I have seen them they are very fast - a definite challenge - IMO.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom