Diver needed for tuesday 8/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepstops:
I agree, it's really annoying to have to read this for five days at a clip before I can dive again. It just ain't fair :no

Poor Brian :) That said you get better dives a lot more often that I, so bite me :mooner: :)

So we are going to have t Ralph's on board? Oh my :wink1: GulfCoastDiver, I'll bring a snack so's we can sit and watch :rofl3: :popcorn:

GulfCoastdiver:
:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: My work here is done :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

I think we should spam them every 30 minutes or so and remind them we are going diving. Better yet, lets call them at work tomorrow :rofl2:

Missdirected:
I think we should spam them every 30 minutes or so and remind them we are going diving. Better yet, lets call them at work tomorrow :rofl2:

Note to self, ignore incoming calls from 239, 813, 727, 352, and 941 tomorrow :D

Tracy, we need to plan a Bayronto trip ASAP. If you think the Pride has got it going on, wait 'til you see the Bayronto.

You guys sickin me with your midweek diving. I'm gonna have to get someone to crash into me again so I can get a midweek dive in. Yes I am jealous!!!! Even last week when I was off I couldn't equalize.The Scuba Gods are out to get me. Gonna have to finda way to get back in their good graces. :wink:

I never get to do fun dives during the week, only <sigh>work dives.

MoteMan:
I never get to do fun dives during the week, only <sigh>work dives.
Forgive me if I don't cry a river for you. At least you get to dive. I would like to have a gig where I dive for a living. :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom