DiveRite Q

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am glad the NiTek Q is finnaly shipping. Mabey some day the
O2ptima Hammerhead Rev D will be ready.:shakehead:

I have a Q as well and use it as a recreational computer for open water dives. It's easy to read, very intuitive, and seems to offer room to grow. I was wondering about the bungee mount too. There doesn't seem to be one available yet, but actually, the elastic strap that comes with the Q is pretty good as is.

Dove with a diver last weekend that dove with both a CCR integrated Q and a Rev D hammerhead. Maybe you aren't asking the right folks?????

Yes, I actually saw 2. One was on a brand new Optima, like just delivered that day, and one had been upgraded.

Yes, I actually saw 2. One was on a brand new Optima, like just delivered that day, and one had been upgraded.

Were you diving the Oriskany with Lamar Hires ?
He has a unit with a integrated NiTek Q.

Dingdingding! The winner! Yes, I was diving with Lamar. That upgrade is pretty sweet. He if offering the upgrade as his stock allows.

Anyone have any comments on the gauge mode? Like, does it include seconds?

Dove with a diver last weekend that dove with both a CCR integrated Q and a Rev D hammerhead. Maybe you aren't asking the right folks?????

Mabey i am!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom