diver's knife?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

regufool

Reaction score
last weekend i was doing a shore dive and found a dive knife near the shore, it has a flourecent yellow handle and just says divers knife on it? the reason im wondering if anyone is famillier with these knives is that there was no cap on it when i found it and i am interested in trying to find a cap(lid) for it! if anyone has any info about "divers knife" please let me know.

safe diving

steve elliott!

What do you mean by cap?

regufool:
last weekend i was doing a shore dive and found a dive knife near the shore, it has a flourecent yellow handle and just says divers knife on it? the reason im wondering if anyone is famillier with these knives is that there was no cap on it when i found it and i am interested in trying to find a cap(lid) for it! if anyone has any info about "divers knife" please let me know.

safe diving

steve elliott!

the grip is hollow with the cap thread on the base? like a rambo knife?

Spoon:
the grip is hollow with the cap thread on the base? like a rambo knife?

Snork!

Any knife that is a divers knife that has to have the words Divers Knife printed into the handle to remove any doubt... isn't.

The dive knife is the single most lost piece of materiel in any ocean.

There's a lot of empty sheaths lying about. The words for "cap" and "sheath" can be a fairly literal translation in French or Elbonian.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom