Divers needed! Lake Michigan w/N'Pursuit 10/2-3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Ken,

Let me talk to Cindy and see if I can talk her into letting me try again to go on the lake. I hate that it didn't work out last time.

I'll let you know within a week. Will this be a Saturday and Sunday situation? Any idea on total cost?

Jeff

AevnsGrandpa:
I'll let you know within a week. Will this be a Saturday and Sunday situation? Any idea on total cost?
Jeff
Saturday, Sunday, whatever we get enough divers to do. Nothing has been finalized.

Hi Ken,

Between other happenings and lack of $$ I will nto be abel to go on this trip. Wish I could. Maybe I get it on one next year..

Jeff

Probably will be at Chillicothe on the 18th of this month and Haigh on the 1st of October though.

Sorry you can't make it, Jeff. Looking foward to diving w/you again.

JacobsonC2:
what are you guys planning on diving? how much?
Dive sites and prices are on the web site. He usually sticks to zone one, occasionally zone two sites. Both times I've dove with him, it was $75 a pop for 2-tank trips.

one of these days I will make it up to dive with you on the big lake. But I will just be getting back from Cozumel on the 2nd. Maybe next time.

Some people from my dive club want to try to get out on Sunday the 3rd.

Ken- pm me if you are interested in trying to work something out on this.

Julie

Back
Top Bottom