Divers North-Northwest-West of Ft. Worth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in for the 27th for a meeting. Also the lake dive sounds interesting but I would skip the tube of death (hot dogs). I've seen where they make those things and got now use for them!!!!!!! :(

LOL, well he has a gas grill on the boat, so you can bring anything to cook...or we can just do sandwiches, chips, etc. We will figure that out as we go.

Tuesday March 27 is a home game for us with the Dallas Mavericks. Thursday March 29 is better, but sometimes no date will ever match everyone's schedule. You know? Go ahead and just plan a date and we will fit in when and wherever we can. I appreciate your passion for the new dive group forming, nice to see some new energy and excitement!

I'm in on the 27th or 29th and also up for the Murray Boat trip.

I've been falling behind in my Scubaboard post, cave diver forum for some reason is much more exciting lol but I'm good for either the 27 or 29th both days should work fine.

I apologize for not getting an email out as I said I would. It's been one of those days. Funny how it seems Monday is always one of those days. :D

Anyway, I've been getting some good ideas from folks via email. I will put them together and send out another email to the list of interested divers soon.

Cyp

The aforementioned email was sent to divers on the list.

Now back to the initial membership drive: I'm still looking for 20 people. Those already on the list, please let your friends/acquaintances know what we are working on. In the next few days I will be posting info on other scuba related pages. I haven't mentioned the club to any LDS other than Lone Star Scuba FTW and they were supportive of the idea. I would prefer to get organized first, and then approach the dive shops as I know that some of them already have their own clubs.

Safe dives,

Cyp

Sorry, I haven't been able to get online for a while. Sending you my e-mail now.

I'm interested in the dives also, and could possibly be +2 if it's not too cold for them.

Sorry, I haven't been able to get online for a while. Sending you my e-mail now.

I'm interested in the dives also, and could possibly be +2 if it's not too cold for them.

I've got you on the list, SWUR. :)

I'll send more information to everyone soon. However, right now I am getting my stuff ready for CSSP tomorrow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom