divers sanctuary july1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
guys im thinking of diving this weekend. want to check out their version of unlimited day diving:) wondering if any of you guys want to join. havent dove since the last dor and im raring to get to the water.

just waiting for matthew to chime in.

Halthron:
I'll be learning the "proper" way to dive. :wink:

WOW what a sweeping statement ... where's the broom of Babydamulag..... it's in here somewhere....

Spoon:
guys im thinking of diving this weekend. want to check out their version of unlimited day diving:) wondering if any of you guys want to join. havent dove since the last dor and im raring to get to the water.

just waiting for matthew to chime in.

hmmmmmmm it's been a while for me to... ah diving together again....

hey Spoon i just recalled , i saw you guys enjoyed your deep dive down at Beatrice , wanted to join you sana eh kaso....... si matthew kasi eh couldn't go deep.

MAt talaga oo.... :wink:

paolov:
hmmmmmmm it's been a while for me to... ah diving together again....

hey Spoon i just recalled , i saw you guys enjoyed your deep dive down at Beatrice , wanted to join you sana eh kaso....... si matthew kasi eh couldn't go deep.

MAt talaga oo.... :wink:

so are we diving this weekend?

Spoon:
so are we diving this weekend?

as of now am 50-50 on the weekend. but if we do, Matt and i , maybe you,

would do _ _ _ ft before breakfast hang around them school of Barra at the north tip of Bahura . the snappers are deeper at _ _ _ ft on the south end.... this we won't do.

dive time perhaps _ _ mins at bottom as the puters would be going haywire at this depth and time, we end up with around 1,600psi :D

IF !

paolov:
as of now am 50-50 on the weekend. but if we do, Matt and i , maybe you,

would do _ _ _ ft before breakfast hang around them school of Barra at the north tip of Bahura . the snappers are deeper at _ _ _ ft on the south end.... this we won't do.

dive time perhaps _ _ mins at bottom as the puters would be going haywire at this depth and time, we end up with around 1,600psi :D

IF !

sound like a plan. i will be bringing some experienced friends along.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom