Divers with history of Asthma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi all,
I just wanted to say thanks again for all the info. and advice. It's been taken in.

I was released by my Dr. 2 weeks ago to dive with the agreement of both of us to get in the pool first and increasing my exercise. He also did a pulmonary function test in the office that day and I was still hesitant as to how I'd do once breathing through a snorkel or regulator. There's just that apprehension that, once breathing that air from the tank or with exertion, how would it feel, or how would I do. And let me say, I started with laps snorkeling first. And I was quite pleased that there was no issue. Then my dive buddy I dive with spotted me while donning dive gear/tank. And it was like I was never sick. Did mask clearing, buoyancy checks, laps with gear on at the surface. It was very emotional and I was quite jazzed. So I feel much better. Thanks again for the advice. I'm off to Maui in a couple of weeks. I'll update after. lol.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom