Divervision - any recent experience??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi BB1,
I bought my housing and flash from Divervision about 18 months ago and a second flash from him about 12 months ago and although they took a bit of time with the housing it was only because of nill stock and the delays in getting more from Korea. The flash units were in stock and only took 4 days get here to Newcastle from time of order! So I was very pleased with the service.
What I would reccomend is that you confirm stock before placing you order so as to set up a dialogue with Sam at Divervision and once that is established place your order. And his prices are great!

Peter

I bought a focus gear from them a couple of months ago. It was shipped within a day and I had it within the week. Shipping was about the same as it would be for an overnight within the US.

Thanks guys, I had read some good feedback about them but all a while ago.

Just needed some recent experiences.

Will check stock first then order our new strobe!

I just bought the S&S Y-110a from them. It was the second time I ordered from them and both times I had the same experience. The website tells that the item is in stock, but as soon as I had ordered I got a mail that unfortunately just at the same time a walk-in customer bought the last one and that I needed to wait a few weeks for restocking. That can hardly be a coincidence.
Apart from that their prices are good and the delivery is swift and cheap after the item is restocked.

Thats dissapointing and exactly what I cant afford to happen!

Time is short and I need it here in 3 weeks max!

It sounds like they assure stock then actually order in once your money gets there.

Now I'm in a bit of a dilemma :confused: Do I order and risk it or not?

I just bought the S&S Y-110a from them. It was the second time I ordered from them and both times I had the same experience. The website tells that the item is in stock, but as soon as I had ordered I got a mail that unfortunately just at the same time a walk-in customer bought the last one and that I needed to wait a few weeks for restocking. That can hardly be a coincidence.
Apart from that their prices are good and the delivery is swift and cheap after the item is restocked.

You can send them an e-mail in which you specify what you are planning to order and ask them if everything is in stock. Or you can order and wait for their response. They always offered to reverse the money transaction in case the item is not in stock. If everything is in stock the delivery is swift.

Well I thought I'd update everyone with my Divervision buying experience!!

FANTASTIC!!!!

Emails always answered by next day and Strobe kit took 4 days door to door from order.

Can't ask much more than that really.

I would have no hesitation buying from here again!

^Good to hear.

I'm on the verge of ordering a full nauticam based system approx ~$7,000. I emailed Divervision about shipping and customs charges to the UK but waiting for an email reply to my questions. Hopefully they can clear it up. Can anyone recommend another company - maybe US based?

Well I thought I'd update everyone with my Divervision buying experience!!

FANTASTIC!!!!

Emails always answered by next day and Strobe kit took 4 days door to door from order.

Can't ask much more than that really.

I would have no hesitation buying from here again!

Thanks for posting, good to hear cuz I'm getting ready to order a couple things from them also.......What's their shipping costs, high or low???(but I'm in the USA--I see you're in Aust)....tia.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom