Divervision - any recent experience??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrFibble, Register on their site and you can see the shipping choices and how much they cost. Customs charges are for you to find out in England.....

Diver 85 - same deal, register and you can see the shipping choices. I took standard EMS Express at US$40 to ship the Z240 and a 2 arm ultralight aem setup - reasonable and all up SO MUCH cheaper than in OZ.

where is divervision based out of? they dont list a phone number to contact, no....?! already sent an email...

where is divervision based out of? they dont list a phone number to contact, no....?! already sent an email...

Taiwan. I believe they are the only Taiwanese company that I've ever bought from, and I've never had any issues at all.

I left the same post on a similar post in Underwater Videography but wanted to give a share here since there's duplicate Divervision questions. Please read below on a current 2023 review of Divervision:

Successful order from Divervision! Here’s some details below from ordering to having the products in my hand.

I made an order and paid with PayPal on Friday afternoon around 1pm (NYC), which would be 2am Taiwan time. Divervision is closed on the weekend, but I wanted to send an email just to confirm everything went through okay. Part of it was also the skepticism of the website.

Sandy responded to the email the morning of his Monday telling me he’d be shipping out the goods that day. I used DHL Express, and I had a tracking code on my Monday morning with expected delivery on Wednesday by EOD.

Yesterday the packages showed up with no additional custom fees, and were well packaged and secured. Everything was there, new and in superb condition.

Pictures below of the items from the package to them unboxed.

Everything went super smooth, and Divervision now has a new reoccurring customer.

:Yield: ONE piece of confusion though, there are actually TWO different Divervision websites, and depending on what your Google results return you could either end up at DiverVision Underwater Photo Equipment, or just https://divervision.com. This was really confusing and added to my skepticism. The www.divervision.com seems to be older, 2013 copyright. However it’s still available to use as far we as I can tell? I did notice some price differences between the two. I’ll continue to use the shop.divervision.com since it seems to be the more modern and up to date store. This is very confusing and misleading though, not sure the reasoning but one store front would be better.

Other than that, thanks a ton to Divervision/@Divervision99 and I look forward to using my new GoPro wet lens on my next vacation! You can still continue to rely on Divervision in 2023 years a decade+ after this thread was made :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_5556.jpeg
    IMG_5556.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5557.jpeg
    IMG_5557.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5558.jpeg
    IMG_5558.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5559.jpeg
    IMG_5559.jpeg