Dives in Cape Cod 25 or 26 MAY?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jokeborn

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello, I am visiting Cape Cod area and would like to dive 25 or 26 May. I have my gear and would only need tanks. If anyone knows of anything, I'm ready to get wet!!

I've never been out with them personally so I can't offer much first hand advice, but I've heard good things about these guys:

http://capedivelocker.com/

If you're going to be in the Falmouth area, the wreck of the Port Hunter is a favorite of mine:

Port Hunter

Plug for both Dive Locker as well as Cape Cod Sea Sports (both in Hyannis)
You won't find too many divers diving there that time of year as it's still early in the season and mid-week. During the season, Cape Cod Sea Sports offers guided dives. Dive Locker has a great dive boat but I doubt they'll have enough divers to have a boat go out but you can always check. There are good shore dive sites you can safely do on your own. Sandwich Town Beach is a must. There there is also Corporation Beach in Dennis. Both shops can give you particulars and possibly pair you up with local divers.

I've never dove the cape but depending on the day I may be available for a shore dive or two

Sounds good, I'll be in town early next week. Hope to get wet with you!!

It's looking like I'm going to be around Monday and Tuesday, I could do a morning dive on the 25th. I'll PM you my contact info

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom