Diving Bonne Terre

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Notso_Ken

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've decided to go dive Bon Terre Mine the weekend of 20 March. Anyone interested in joining me there? I've got my reservations all set, 3 nights, 6 dives out there. Drive out Friday, dive Saturday and Sunday, drive back Monday.

Ken

I've decided to go dive Bon Terre Mine the weekend of 20 March. Anyone interested in joining me there? I've got my reservations all set, 3 nights, 6 dives out there. Drive out Friday, dive Saturday and Sunday, drive back Monday.

Ken

Do you have any info Ken. Are you looking at car pooling? Do you have any prices on the dives?

I am heading there the following weekend with three other divers... if anyone is interested the info is on my website.

Have fun!

Rich

for some time now... ,but can't get around the 9hr travel time One Way... 18hrs in a car for a 2-3 day trip is jus' too much for me...

Any pilots out there? maybe fly us in? :)

Do you have any info Ken. Are you looking at car pooling? Do you have any prices on the dives?

Here is a link to their website. I'm doing a 3 night 6 dive package. That isn't listed, but it is the 3 nt 5 dive with an added dive on Sunday.

Bonne Terre Mine

So, I'm driving down on Friday, dive saturday and Sunday, then drive home Monday.

Also, I'll be diving nitrox. Two things to be aware of, don't bring dive lights or tanks. They've got it lit up, so no lights allowed, and they supply tanks.

If someone's itinerary is the same as mine, and close to same area, I could be persuaded to carpool. No sense driving 2 cars on the roads out there.

Ken

I am heading there the following weekend with three other divers... if anyone is interested the info is on my website.

Have fun!

Rich

Rich, maybe I should have made my plans for the following weekend!

Oh well.

Ken

I dove there last month and was awesome !!! Bring your lights with you ! On some dives you wont be able 2 use them ,but on some will be alright to do so !

I dove there last month and was awesome !!! Bring your lights with you ! On some dives you wont be able 2 use them ,but on some will be alright to do so !

Thanks for hte info - based on other inputs I was going to leave the lights behind. I'll be packing tomorrow, so I'll be sure to include at least 1.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Wish some folks I know were going this weekend also, but I'll meet some new friends.

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom