Diving Cenotes from Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I second the recommendation for Nicolas from CenoteXperience Nico and his brother Martin are great guys and excellent dive guides.
Same here, dove with Nico at Dream Gates, one of my best dive days ever. I took the Ferry over early in the morning, and he picked me right up at the ferry dock in front of Señor Frogs. On the ferry were two other customers, who he passed on to Martin once we made it up to the parking lot, as they were going to another Cenote as they were newer to diving.

We dove Dos Ojos with Blue Life last year and had a great experience. We also arranged for them to bring us to Tulum after the dives so we could tour the ruins for a couple of hours. Makes for a great day and full rinse of all of your dive gear.

Same here, dove with Nico at Dream Gates, one of my best dive days ever. I took the Ferry over early in the morning, and he picked me right up at the ferry dock in front of Señor Frogs. On the ferry were two other customers, who he passed on to Martin once we made it up to the parking lot, as they were going to another Cenote as they were newer to diving.

I did the same thing in November with CenoteXperiance and it worked perfectly.

7 a.m. ferry. Nico was waiting for me at Senior Frogs at 7:45. Easy peasy.

We did it the same day and it was a breeze. We took the very first ferry over!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom