Diving Concepts Dry Gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soggy once bubbled...
What kind of wrist seals do you have?
I have latex wrist seals. I have the suit rings mounted with the seals intact.

GearHead once bubbled...

With or without removable liners depends on where you get 'em GP. I'm sure there are many places that provide linerless blue gloves. The one I know of around here does happen to sell over the net, but their shipping is kind of cost prohibitive:
Seattle Marine
Maybe if you call them, they could help you find someone local to you.

I agree that the linerless version is a great way to go. I find that with a pair of thin Wigwam liners, mine fit "like a glove". :D Plus, you can use the liners as seal-breakers if you're sealing your wrists under the rings, so you don't need to mess with surgical tubing, etc.
Thanks for the info Rick. I didn't realize that you can get the blue gloves with removable liners. All of the ones I've seen have had the built in yellow liners. The thing is, if I did get the blue gloves I'd also want an extra set of glove rings with them so that I could still use the neoprene gloves too and not have to mess with taking the glove rings off of those. I suppose I could always order the glove rings separately though if I went with another brand of blue glove.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom