Diving Concepts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xjkip

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My LDS recommended an Diving Concepts drysuit, i think it was a Z series compressed Neoprene. I am curious if anyone has experience with these suits and if they are a decent purchase.

They are pretty well-constructed suits, but I would highly recommend only considering one if you can buy off the rack. I had a pretty awful experience with a custom suit with those folks. I don't own any Diving Concepts stuff any more.

I have a DC suit and have used it for 2+ years. I had the legs shortened integrated shoes replaced and the seals re-done a year ago, and it was a good experience. My suit is cordura though and not neoprene. I put a pee valve in myself and glued some pockets to it recently (like all my exposure suits)

I have had the suit leak only once on me because i had an undergarment sticking out of my neck seal on a night dive where I put my gear on in a hurry.

This suit doesnt seem to 'sweat' inside like the DUI suits I have used.... maybe because the cordura is thicker who knows.

one thing. the DC website is terrible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom