Diving Fashion!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

art.chick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
If u were going to express yourself in your gear, what would you buy? Colorful wetsuit, patterned fins? sexy novelty-shaped mask, a BC with fluorescent trim, or one of those air-brushed tanks? I'm so bored of black. I'd love to have something flashier.

Big fat Australian flag sticker on my tank!

About the most inventive my scuba fashion gets is a blue frame on my mask to match the blue panel on my Halcyon wing :)

I really don't mind black gear and if I wanted to make a statement, I'd want something that could be easily changed so I think I'd go with a tank job. I recently saw these sleeves that go on your tank and are shrink wrapped around it with a hair dryer. They were of beautiful u/w pictures...reef scenes and fish mostly. I know just wear and tear would soon ruin them just like a chipped painst job but they were that expensive and would be easily replaced.

Yes, Dee, the problem with all of our gear & decorative elements is that it will all get spoiled from the salt, sun, moisture, & moving around. Your lime-green wetsuit will never look as good as the day you first put it on, and a tank mural will degrade. Nonetheless, the desire to be an individual (& make your gear identifiable) will grip many of us.

I really want a zebra strip wet suit.

Chad

Although my BC is the old Scubapro Blue. I also have some blue on my wet suit, but it was cheap and that was the color it was. My fins are black, but there were only a few Jet Fins that were pink. Oh yes, I have blue on my mask and I have an orange safety sausage. Is that enough dive fashion for you? I think it's more than enough.

All my dive equipment is hot pink and black, even my dive knife!!!!!! At least I know that there won't be any guys picking up my stuff and walking away with it!!! HA!:nono:

Now, rather than black - It's White with a little NitriOx green - and with

-=>Larry<=-

in 4" letters
[I have some hope it'll be cooler in the Texas summer!]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom