Diving In Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
U
Reaction score
I am travelling to Bali first of October and staying in the town of Sanur at Hotel Griya Santrian. Looking for recommendations for a Dive operation for a 2 tank dive. I am an Instructor and my buddy is Advanced. All help appreciated

MSDT#212323

Phil Smith

I am travelling to Bali first of October and staying in the town of Sanur
G'dy mate,
I know this is old news, but just curios, who did you dive with in Bali ? I will be in Sanur from the 8th of May for 15 days.
Thanks in advance.
Bob.

G'dy mate,
I know this is old news, but just curios, who did you dive with in Bali ? I will be in Sanur from the 8th of May for 15 days.
Thanks in advance.
Bob.
Post in the Indonesia forum. Bali has epic diving but Sanur doesnt have the best acess to great diving. You can day trip out to Lembongan and Penida but its a 45 minute trip out.

Lembongan and Penida but its a 45 minute trip out.
Yes , I know this, I was sending the OP a DM and posted here by mistake.
Just wanted know which dive shop he used when in Sanur.
I know a couple of new diver going there who asked if I knew of any dive shops , which I did not, only what I see online , it's been awhile since I have been there , and that was before these guy were born.:giggle:
I read all the reviews ...... a grain of salt comes to mind when reading them, just asked a question.

Sorry if I posted in the "Basic Scuba" area by mistake.
The OP has not replied.

Back
Top Bottom