Diving in Cancun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TX_TC

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys.

Myself and my wife are novice Divers, (but OW certified last summer) headed to Cancun this coming summer.

The Cenotes interest me. Who / What is a good group to go hire to go see some of the cenotes?

Coconut Divers (In Cancun) ? Good, bad, any opinions?

Thanks in advance.

TC

Several shops down there come highly recommended, but I can only comment on one as that's who I used doing my first cenote dives last summer.

Give Cenote Xperience a call and see what you think. I made my first cenote dives last year with Martin (one of the two brothers) and he was excellent! They know those cenotes extremely well and will make you feel really comfortable both before and during your dives. Their shop is located in Playa del Carmen and whichever of them does your tour will pick you up on their way to the sites. Again, they're an awesome operation and I don't think anyone here that's dove with them would disagree. They came highly recommended by many SB members when I asked this same question last year. Give them a call and see what you think.

CenoteXperience - Cavern, Cave and Ocean Diving in Playa del Carmen Yucatan Mexico - Home

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom