Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shraddha H.

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Me and my husband are going for a short holiday to Greece (Santorini and Athens) and Israel (Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Eilat) on the 1st of June this year.

We have added Eilat only because it seems to be the best spot to dive in Israel. Any suggestions on which dive spot and operator to go for will be very helpful. We enjoy seeing more kinds of fishes rather than corals. Any spots for dolphins and other marine life will be amazing! I have read about the dolphin reef in Eilat, is that recommended? Any suggestions for other dive spots we should consider will also be appreciated.

We are both advanced open water certified and want to dive the best/most recommended dive spots around Israel for fishes (any big fish dive sites maybe?!)

Thanks very very much in advance! :) xx

You may want to check out the diving south of Eilat near Dahab in the Sinai. it looks to be about 2+ hours drive from Eilat. From a Goggle search, there are several dive shops in Dahab. I'm a new diver but was stationed in the Sinai when I was in the military and knew about that area then. Supposedly some fantastic diving (Blue Hole) but you'll have to research if it's what you want. good luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom