Diving in Ile de re, France?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boux

New
Reaction score
Hi there, new to the forums, and trying to find out if the place I would like to go on holiday to it suitable for diving:

Does anybody know the details of any scuba diving centers in the Ile de re or La Rochelle in (and around) France?

Any help much appreciated,

Boux

Its not an area well known for diving - the coast is not ideal, but there are centres there if you look hard. Plongée online is the best place to look for details of centres in France if you are researching venues. From that website there is one PADI centre that lists the island: Adventure Plongée, tel 0546567187 they are open all year and have a boat. Couple of other nearby clubs; Subaqua Club La Rochelle - accueil and CSIRé - Le Nautilus: Le club subaquatique de l'île de Ré
You would get more information and help on a French forum I'm sure Plongeur.com, la passion de la plongee sous-marine

Chris

Thank you so much for answering so quickly
I shall follow up on those leads
B

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom