Diving in Jan on the Barge and Monarch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CharestDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello Everybody well Me and Terry and Nic and Don braved the elements and got in and dove to the Barge and then to the Monarch Vis was about 5 ft on the Bottom and the Temp was a Freezing 33deg it was a short dive but it was a First dive of 2010 Terry's Octo was all Froze up when he got out the Reg was Packed with Ice. Mine and Terry's and Nic and Don's First Stages were covered in Ice well i hope April gets here quick so we can all get in and do some much warmer Diving on the Barge and Monarch

Most of the time we dive under the bridge at the mouth of the St.Clair River. Most of the depth is less than 60ft but there are spots that can be deeper depending on the dive and of course depths can be deeper out in Lake Huron. Current can be strong and varies from day to day but we do have "easier" dives if you are new to the area. Once the regular dive season starts, you will likely find a group from the Sarnia Underwater Club there on Friday nights and most weekends as well. Keep an eye here or visit our Facebook page by searching Sarnia Underwater Club.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom