Diving in Laurel Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KROBI

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone,
I am new to the board. My name is Kenny and I live in Mt Vernon Ky. I would like to know if anybody dives in Laurel Lake if so I would like to hook up

I've done several hundred dives down that way. The best are night dives at Craiggs Creek. Marsh Branch isn't bad. For deep waters hit the guardrail at the dam. Lots of sunken christmas trees for the fisherman around Craiggs Creek. 20+ lb. catfish like to hangout in them.

to head that way one weekend. Scheduling is a little crazy for me right now but throw out some dates that you are interested in going and we will see if we can work something out.

Welcome to the board.

Chad

I will be in NC the week of july 8th-14th diving. The first date would be on 7/20.Ive read you guys dive at Falling Rock alot I would like to try there Kenny

able to do a couple of early dives on 7/20. Let me know if you can make it.

There is supposed to be a big group of people at Falling Rock the weekend of July 11-13. Bluegrass Dive Club is sponsoring the get together. You should come then...easy way to hook up with lots of other divers. I am planning on being there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom