Diving in Myrtle Beach?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Has anyone dealt with Open Water Adventures Dive Shop in Charlotte? I had my reg serviced there a few days ago, ScubaPro said they were trained and authorized by them. They have a nice pool onsite so I tested my reg when I picked it up. Seems like a really squared away shop but I wated to also get some feedback from othe divers.

To me this is not such a great webpage, dose not give pic of the operation, pool, shop etc.

http://www.openwateradventures.com/

Since your g/f likes Sharks, maybe drive to NC and do the wrecks. Sand Tigers live there. I don't know if they run in the winter either as I understand that some of them are long rough trips even in summer.

Aquatics Safaris runs in the winter out of wilmington, trick is getting enough divers to make the trip go.

Sand tigers are not here in the winter.

Has anyone dealt with Open Water Adventures Dive Shop in Charlotte? I had my reg serviced there a few days ago, ScubaPro said they were trained and authorized by them. They have a nice pool onsite so I tested my reg when I picked it up. Seems like a really squared away shop but I wated to also get some feedback from othe divers.

To me this is not such a great webpage, dose not give pic of the operation, pool, shop etc.

Open Water Adventures > Home

Not familiar with that shop. Most of the people I know in the Charlotte area use Sink or Swim Scuba in Gastonia.

Not familiar with that shop. Most of the people I know in the Charlotte area use Sink or Swim Scuba in Gastonia.

I'll look them up online but that is a bit too far from me. Thanks.

I have a trip planned with Coastal Scuba the second week of April, I will write a review if anyone is interested.

I posted a while ago (seems like a lifetime) to this thread. We dive Express when we travel to Myrtle. We'll be down this weekend and hope to hit the Hebe. When we were there in the fall we had a great trip. They went out in seas that most others would have bailed on. We were blown out on Sunday, but Saturday was a great haul (Express Water Sports - Myrtle Beach Scuba Dive, Parasail, Kayak & Ocean Sightseeing Dolphin Watch And jet skis in Myrtle Beach South Carolina - Hebe gallery) I fully expect great service, a great trip, and cancellations only if NO ONE ELSE is even thinking about going out.

Open Water Adventures > Home

I used the shop a long time ago (1997) and they gave great service. The owner was very into diving, very helpful, knowledgeable, and very focused on the business. My personel opinion was that it was a "professional" operation. His business has grown significantly over the years. I think this is a very good indicator.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom