Diving in Nov...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Save some bucks and go to Tioman next March. The viz should be much better when the season reopens.

I just don't want people to come dive in the peak monsoon and then say the viz is poor. That's like asking the dairy queen saleswoman why her ankle is so chubby (ok that's a poor joke, LOL)

Why take the risk of going all the way to the Island knowing that the weather condition is uncertain, night as well travel to Sipadan, where you can dive all year round, heard that there is an operator offering a budget accommodation diving package, please drop by at www.bahrmansipadan.com to know more about the diving site.

hey dive lover, i just got back from tioman yesterday.. diving was good and weather is fine; water was flat and boat ride smooth as silk.. no bumpy waves.. however visibility in the usual spots wasnt as pristine, but good enuf for me.. overall despite being in the 2nd week of november, the sun was out and it felt just like any other trip one takes in june/july etc.. thus we come back to the initial point; its very subjective whether november is good for Msian isles diving or not.. hope by the time u read this post u have already gotten ur dive fix at either a Msian island or good ol p.hantu :)

xsynie:
Why take the risk of going all the way to the Island knowing that the weather condition is uncertain, night as well travel to Sipadan, where you can dive all year round, heard that there is an operator offering a budget accommodation diving package, please drop by at www.bahrmansipadan.com to know more about the diving site.

Having read a few posts from this character, I just did a quick check. Of his 10 posts to date, all, bar none, have been a blatant plug for this 'bahrmansipidan' operation.

Can one of the mods have a look at this please! Surely a breach of the TOS.

Thanks,

Having read a few posts from this character, I just did a quick check. Of his 10 posts to date, all, bar none, have been a blatant plug for this 'bahrmansipidan' operation.

Can one of the mods have a look at this please! Surely a breach of the TOS.

I agree with Larry,will a mod have a look at this situation. I didnt give it a second thought about it until Larry brought it up.
Thanks Larry for the heads up!:wink: :D

Just get hold of any dive operator in Tioman and keep close contact with these people to monitor the wind and sea condition, just in case the condition change last minute is best not to travel all the way, but end up doing nothing on the Island and in worst scenario there is no transport to ferry you out of the Island.

www.bahrmansipadan.com

xsynie:
Just get hold of any dive operator in Tioman and keep close contact with these people to monitor the wind and sea condition, just in case the condition change last minute is best not to travel all the way, but end up doing nothing on the Island and in worst scenario there is no transport to ferry you out of the Island.

www.bahrmansipadan.com

See what I mean!!!!:11:

yeah dive lover, pulau hantu not too bad; can practice ur navigation in the `less than pristine` visibility :) and maybe in dec u can try for manado or andaman area.. i'll be heading to pulau hantu either this weekend or next.. happy diving mate

Back
Top Bottom