Diving In Oz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clifty

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Gday

I posted some questions on here a while back, when i was first looking into going diving, back when i was in thailand....

and the information and help i recieved was very appreciated... many thanks to those who took the time to provide me with their recommendations.

However, i require i services of those same people, or anyone else, who could inform me of any good dive schools and dive sites, along the east coast that i should go to.

Since taking the plunge, i absolutely love diving now, and i cant wait to get back into the water and do my Rescue and EFR course. And who knows, i will probably end up completing my divemasters course soon enough!

I am currently in sydney, and will be doing the east coast, stopping off at several locations, and i would love to hear other peoples recommendations on where i should stop off for some good fun dives and to continue my training - i will end up in Cairns, and plan do a few fun dives whilst i am there, so any dive schools in cairns would be great to hear of them too!!

Well, many thanks for all your help and im so glad i started diving!!!

i agree with Fishy on the above 2.

frogdive also has a strong club & dive schedule

further north, ive only heard good things about SunDive up at Byron http://www.sundive.com.au/

cheers and enjoy

I suggest Byron for a day or two, then hit the Gold Coast and dive Cook Island just south of Tweed, do some shore dives on the Goldie then hit Straddie and then head North. Last I heard the Brisbane was really coming together.
Highly recommend these guys out of Bundy for a few days liveaboard that is excellent value, service, safety and diving - www.divemusgrave.com.au
If you are on the Coast - www.devoceandive.com
Have fun
Cheers
Tae

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom