Diving in Puerto Rico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dove La Parguera wall, S. Wall today with WEST DIVERS
The Capt of the boat known as BAM-BAM was great We all had a fun time I would totally recommend this place.

-They loaded all the tanks on the boat for you and in between dives they even switched out your BCD with the new tanks.
-Meal provided included Soda's and water to include as BAM-BAM calls it a Quick Puerto Rican Snack (ham and cheese sandwich) all free of charge.

20minutes or less ride to the site The WALL conditions were 40+ Feet beautiful wildlife.
Second dive I got sea sick and they were very supportive in helping with my condition. Once I was in the water the sickness went away. unfortunately after the second dive was finish my sea sickness came back
and chucked a good one on the side of the boat. Then the sickness totally went away.

-Best dive I been in for years good service any questions feel free to ask. I traveled from Caguas to go to this dive then when to PONCE and stay at Hotel Melia the only place that had availability. If you check trip advisory they show you the number one place you should stay at.

Can you provide a little more information on the dives with West Divers? Who was the divemaster for the dives, how many divers were there on the boat, which sites did you dive, and what were your bottom times?

Thanks!

Can you provide a little more information on the dives with West Divers? Who was the divemaster for the dives, how many divers were there on the boat, which sites did you dive, and what were your bottom times?

Thanks!

Who was the divemaster for the dives- I forgot his name but was totally awesome and funny on our way back his fathers boat got stuck in the water and we towed him back to shallow waters

How many divers were there on the boat? There was a total to include myself 6 (2 couples) myself, and a cool guy name Aaron. The couples were from Wisconsin which was strange to me lol.

Which sites did you dive-Walls Dive Site-Hole in the Wall and for a reef site was M&M

bottom times-(THE WALL) First dive total dive was 35 minutes, bottom time was 25 minutes around the 60ft depth with a max depth at 75ft
Second dive (Reef) total dive time was 45 minutes average bottom time was 30 minutes with a max depth of 62ft but coasted mostly around 40ft range

I will say this me and Aaron tried calling paradise scuba there competitor or across the way next door and they never answer there phones. Every time I called WEST DIVERS there was always a friendly voice that answered. After you finish your dive they have a changing room and a bucket filled with fresh water to clean your gear. They also have a stamp for your log books for those that count there dives.

I will say this me and Aaron tried calling paradise scuba there competitor or across the way next door and they never answer there phones. Every time I called WEST DIVERS there was always a friendly voice that answered. After you finish your dive they have a changing room and a bucket filled with fresh water to clean your gear. They also have a stamp for your log books for those that count there dives.

I live in San Juan and have dove with both. I Highly recommend West Divers. BamBam is great and have know him for over 18mos. Your experience with West Divers is normal and anyone wanting to dive from Parguera they are the best.

I live in San Juan and have dove with both. I Highly recommend West Divers. BamBam is great and have know him for over 18mos. Your experience with West Divers is normal and anyone wanting to dive from Parguera they are the best.

Thanks for the updates. We dove with them a couple of years ago, and then they seemed to disappear for a while. We are planning another trip back to Puerto Rico, and hoped we could dive with them again.

Thanks for the updates. We dove with them a couple of years ago, and then they seemed to disappear for a while. We are planning another trip back to Puerto Rico, and hoped we could dive with them again.

Just got back from them today. Had a great set of dive's........ was planning on taking my boat down but the motor is not back from the shop. Was great early dive weather in the south but on the way back to SJ it got a bit wet on the road.

Let me know when you are coming down it is always nice to see and dive with people from back home in the US........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom