Diving in Sangalaki

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did loads of dives with him. Anything in particular you would like to know?

Hi,

He just make us feel a bit nervous as he is very slow in any response. We also have to transfer the whole sum of money a month before the trip. It has been a week since we transfered our deposit and still no news! Also tried calling him in his KK office, noone picked up the phone.

First time to Sangalaki, that's why.

liang

Hi Liang

OK...I understand what your ordeal is now. I would feel the same way too if I was in your shoes.

I believe the reason for his slow response is that he is in Sangalaki most the time.

However, I've just called his collegue at Kota Kinabalu and found out that they have just got net excess in the island beginning yesterday. He should be replying you soon I guess.

Anyway, do feel free to contact me if you need any further assistance in contacting them.

Cheers.

Hi Liang

Wanted to private message his collegue's contact to you but realised you do not have the private messaging feature. Do you need it? If you do, please advise your email add.

Cheers.

Hi Saltywhale,

Thanks, my email is yew-liang.cheng@nokia.com

I just want to find out whether they have received our deposit. Cheers

My friend Jeffrey Ngui transfered the money to them 2 weeks ago for 4 pax.

liang

Hi,

Do you have their phone number at Sangalaki? Could you please email me if you do.

regards
yew liang

Have just emailed you the contacts. Try not to worry too much about them. They are quite trust worthy people and reputable. Known them for sometime now.

Hi Saltywhale,

Thank you very much!!!

I have gotten their response. Cheers.

Looking forward to the Mantas in May.

liang

Am glad I was of help....!

Have a great time in Sangalaki, I definitely did when I was there.

Cheers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom