Diving In Tunisia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sam.mccully

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey Guys!
I know similar questions have been asked before but not much response has came from it! Could that be a bad sign in itself? If you have been to Tunisia whats the best dive sites to goto? This will be the second time I have been to Tunisia however, the first time as a trained scuba diver :D After completing my AOW we have decided to go back there! Any ideas where to go diving? Any help will be much appreciated!
Kind Regards,
Sam McCully

Hi Sam;

I'm planning a trip there next year and have been doing a lot of research on the topic. I also had the opportunity to recently meet a local resident who is helping me out. From my understanding, there is really not a whole bunch of diving in the Tunis area. There is some diving around the Bizrate area, Hammamet, Monastir, and Djebi (sp?) I found this web site that might help. If you have already gone, please let me know how it was.

SAAM >> Diving Center - Monastir - Tunisia >> Centre de Plongée - Monatir - Tunisie

Thanks, Richard Delaney, Chicago

Back
Top Bottom