diving karma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm fortunate. I went on a singles trip to Florida and have a non-diving ladyfriend. She knows that I am just happy to dive and that I am devoted to her (as a couple of personality things say, I am basically a Golden Retriever as far as loyalty). She wished me well and for many good looking women to be there.

To be honest, I understand why the trip to the Caribbean might seem like a bit much to his ladyfriend though. Keep your chin up, and it will happen for you that things will work out. Just find a single male dive buddy. Not all of us are out to be Cassanova. Just ask the ladies that were in Deerfield Beach with me. I was a semi-perfect gentleman there, RIGHT LADIES! (.... err, how much was that hush money again. I hope that I forked over enough).

carebear:
I have yet to meet a man I feel I couldn't seduce, not that I feel I am the most beautiful woman in the world but...boys will be boys.
In a way then, my friends girlfriend is right so I can empathize with her- if I wanted him, I could have him and she wouldn't be the wiser...but I don't.

An attitude like that is going to show... :ticker:

ding ding ding......

Rockets scientists!!! (Thanks Dandy)

OK OK OneBrightGator, I know.

Just re-inforcing the obvious! Sometimes ya gotta do that.

I think you may be onto something!
On that note, I think I may owe a public apology to my ex, as he is not the complete king of all dogs I have made him out to be...didn't think he was listening. After all, he did teach me a lot about diving, even though at times I was a less than enthusiastic listener.
oops.

I went through a period where I only saw guys with gfs, not something I'm proud of but I did learn alot. I learned my lesson but to this day I have yet to meet a man I feel I couldn't seduce, not that I feel I am the most beautiful woman in the world but...boys will be boys.

But to me it is in the past. We all learn. Just one thing not all boys will be boys. Some of us are far easier to seduce when we aren't seeing someone than when we are. The guilt from playing around would kill me.

I think that women DO tend to have the edge in this category. They tend to read men better than men can read women in general. This gives them an idea of what buttons to push to get the desired result. And they don't need to be glamor queens be effective at seduction. My current intended SO is quick to remind that the most effective parts of the body evolved in seduction are the heart and the mind. In fact some of the best-looking women that I have dated have been my biggest mistakes (or learning experiences if you will).

Back
Top Bottom