Diving Laguna 4-12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JMdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi All,

Robert & I are diving Laguna Beach this Sun come join us. We'll probably be at Crescent bay around 7AM.

John

Would but im going to be on the magician on Sat. and driving that way 2 times in one weekend is just to much.... other wise i would

Would but im going to be on the magician on Sat. and driving that way 2 times in one weekend is just to much.... other wise i would

Hey Fish, went on the Magician last weekend to Catalina...had a great time...awesome boat!! You will definetely enjoy yourself...Have Fun and Be Safe!!

Hi Brian,

We have a time change we'll probably going to be there around 8:30ish

John

I might be able to make it Sunday, I'll have to see but I'd LOVE to get in a dive this weekend!

Hi Nick,

It'll be great to see both you guys, hope you can make it Nick.

John

I will post later and let ya know. Be great to get out, been doing so much business travel and have to be out of town next several weekends so trust me, I really wanna get out!

Thanks for posting this.

What's going on guys? Long time no see/talk. I wish I could make it tomorrow, but I'm going surfing with an old friend instead.I hope to get out soon and see some of you in the water. Take care and I hope that you all have a safe and fun dive. Jamie

Anyone have any idea what the conditions are like in Laguna? I was planning to go this morning, but with the conditions looking iffy and my motivation being lacking, I called the dive....thinking of going tomorrow (hoping to get out tomorrow!).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom