Diving Laguna 4-12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ehh, looks like I won't be able to make it in the morn. I just have too much stuff to do, plus I'm not sure its a good idea with the cough I've had for a couple weeks and just can't shake.

Hope you guys have a good dive and post how things went. Woulda been great to say hi and hang out but between work keeping me outta town and closing on my new home this week I just can't get away :(

Have a good one!

Hi Guys,

First off what happen to you Brian? The entry & exit was very easy as usual for Laguna but the vis was only 6-8 ft with a lot of surge. Some places opened up to 10 ft but not many. Robert wasn't having a good time he had mask issues.

John

Ehh guess I can be glad ya didn't say 20' vis!

Wish I coulda gone anyways, sure beats packing and cleaning to move. Next time maybe : )

We had a pretty good dive at Heisler (was planning Wood's Cove, but the conditions looked a little less than friendly)....75 minutes and vis ranging anywhere from 4-10 feet.

Sorry about that John, I had a family issue to tend to that morning. Kind of a last minute thing. I had everything ready to go, and then got a phone call.

I did sign up for ReefCheck this year though, so I'm sure I'll see you there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom