Diving Mask Question!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you everyone, I decided to go with a low profile black mask. After much reading and researching it is the best choice for me. One other reason is my two other masks are clear silicone so it will be a nice change.
I’m glad there is a place we can discuss these things, thanks scubaboard!

Thank you Marie! I value yours and all opinions, I have both the clear and black mask in my shopping cart at Amazon and am just waiting for a consensus though I am leaning towards the black.

Suggest you buy a mask at a dive shop where you can make sure it seals to your face and does not put pressure on the bridge of your nose which will be painful on dives.

Suggest you buy a mask at a dive shop where you can make sure it seals to your face and does not put pressure on the bridge of your nose which will be painful on dives.
Yes, that’s how I bought my last one, Luckily I’ve never had any mask not fit plus it’s a bit late now, luckily I can send it back if it doesn’t fit. The prices at the dive shops are sometimes ridiculous compared to online. I’m all for shopping local if it’s fair but on a fixed income it’s hard to pay $30 more just to be nice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom