Diving near Ogden UT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pook-60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Howdy

I'm scheduled to move to Ogden this summer and hope to get some diving in over the next two years. I've heard there are places to dive locally but can't see anything beyond local reservoirs (which can be awesome).

So...just wanted to touch base on the Board and see if folks nearby would like to meet & dive. I move to Ogden 29 Jun.

TX
Dane

Welcome to oootah Dane.

Reservoirs are a plenty. There are some 'novelty' sites such as the Homestead Crater and Seabase too.

There are a few from UT that post here and I'm sure many lurkers. The days I'm going some place you're more than welcome to join. I know towards the end of July or early August I'll be at Bear Lake or Flaming Gorge, with a couple trips to the southern part of the state later.

Sounds great Scott! I'll touch base as soon as Sheryl and I get settled.

Dane

My wife and I live near Ogden and dive locally a couple times a summer you're welcome to join us. Also I work for Ogden City so if you need any info or resources for our city feel free to shoot me a PM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom