Diving near Syracuse Weekend of 1/19?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3-Ring Octopus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey all!

First post in this forum...as you can see by the info, I dive the PNW (but a native Upstate NYer). I'm coming back to town for a long weekend and wondering what (if any) diving is going on this time of year back there. Anybody up to anything?

I'm used to cold water diving (not just the ocean out here..we've got nice chilly mountain lakes too...:wink: ) so I'd be up for packing the gear along if anyone was doing anything.

Drop me a line!

Cheers,
Austin

Sorry I missed you. I belong to a club that is very active. However this winter it has been a little slow. Changes in the group dynamic and other time commitments. But we dive nearly year round. We do not dive if the air temps are below freezing. I am guessing that by now you are looking at heading home, are you planning any trips "home" later in the year? Maybe we can help you out then.

Ohm

Hey all!

First post in this forum...as you can see by the info, I dive the PNW (but a native Upstate NYer). I'm coming back to town for a long weekend and wondering what (if any) diving is going on this time of year back there. Anybody up to anything?

I'm used to cold water diving (not just the ocean out here..we've got nice chilly mountain lakes too...:wink: ) so I'd be up for packing the gear along if anyone was doing anything.

Drop me a line!

Cheers,
Austin

You might try the sub forum right above this one that says Lake Effect divers Most of the people in there are from NY an Penn. Maybe some one their is diving in your area that time of the year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom