Diving off New Jersey Coast - 1st Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

I am traveling to New Jersey this weekend and will be there for three months. I am interested in finding some good dive shops, dive boats, and dive sites.

Can anyone give me some good recommendations?

Thanks!!

where will you be living?

www.gypsyblooddive.com is a good dive charter op.....

I couldn't agree more!

:)

Check our website for charter schedule. You can book open boat trips right on the web. For trips chartered by a shop, simply call the shop directly.

Where will you be holed up while here in NJ? I can recommend good LDS all over the state.

Ray

Try the Stingray Dive Boat and Divers II is 2 blocks away
welcome to the area and good diving

If you want to tune up the cold water/low viz skills, or just try out gear, visit Dutch springs, just outside Allentown, Pa

I'll be staying in Saddle River, NJ, working in Woodcliff Lake. I have already scheduled a trip on 10/27 to dive the Maurice Tracy through Lakeland Divers. I'd like to find some more ideas on where to go, wreck dives, etc.

I'll be staying in Saddle River, NJ, working in Woodcliff Lake. I have already scheduled a trip on 10/27 to dive the Maurice Tracy through Lakeland Divers. I'd like to find some more ideas on where to go, wreck dives, etc.

Well, there are a few other wrecks here off NJ...

chart_nj-1_sandy_hook.png

chart_nj-2_manasquan.png

chart_nj-3_barnegat.png

chart_nj-4_cape_may.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom