Diving options staying at Atlantis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

google Bond wrecks or Tears of Allah - if you're expecting it to look like the movie you might be disappointed. Also the skin has disintegrated on the bomber leaving just a bunch of connected rods with coral growing on them.I think it was only a prop, not a real plane.

there's quite a few videos - here's a recent one (not mine):

Thanks for all of the replys, I am going to change my mind and dive at least two dives. The bond wrecks sound really neat, have to look online tonight.

I like the idea, of bringing my save a dive kit, it has enough stuff to fix most problems.

ThatMark, not judging, but those dive run times look a little short, is it driven by the OP, or the group you are with?

JJ

Homerdoc,

Run times were limited by group/ buddy air consumption. There were several people in each group that hadn't been in the water recently with the expected negative effects. OP was OK with up to an hour of run time. I was back on the boat with >1k psi on all the dives except AM Dive 2 when I was back with 700psi.

Mark

okay, so I will say this, I dove only to fill out my padi original dive book and get over 50 dives. But I was very impressed with bahamasdivers, I dove the afternoon dive, and they told me, it was shallow, but I wanted my wife to get to snorkel, so I was fine. They were very professional and nice. I saw a couple sea turtles, had a boat go right over me in 14 feet of water (I heard it coming so dropped down) this was no fault of the OP. I would recommend them if you are staying at Atlantis, it is a 15 minute ride and their gear was old but in good shape..

On a side note, it was decent snorkeling also, my wife had a lot of fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom