Diving Saturday April 25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andrew go get a wife. It's just not fair that you get to go dive every weekend, while I sit at home with a cranky wife and two screaming kids.....:shakehead: :depressed:

I hear you buddy (also wife + 2 kids). I can't understand why my wife doesn't enjoy my diving as much as I do. BTW I discovered that the kids stopped screaming when I stopped beating them... and my wife was less cranky. Who knew???

I had a wife Ron, but she didn't dive, so I got a dry suit for her.....it was a pretty good trade.
Speaking of Ken, I'm going over to dive with him and Sam on Wednesday, any chance of a sick day?

You just need to get the right wife Ron, trade her in. I am married with 4 kids and I dive every weekend. Just look at Andrew, he did the right thing, got a dry suit for his wife. What new toy do you need?

I can't afford to buy any more scuba toys.:no: I already spent all our retirement money and the kids collage fund. :cool2:

I can't afford to buy any more scuba toys.:no: I already spent all our retirement money and the kids collage fund. :cool2:

Hence, the reason for selling the wife :D:D:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom