Diving St Lucia or St Kitts - Carnival Victory 13-20 May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On a side not Malpaso do I know you from another forum? Same name and Avatar....LF?

Roger that :thumb:

Copy that, I thought it was probably too large of a coincidence not to be:wink:

St Lucia is much better diving than St Kitts, and you very much should get to the south of the island by the pitons. It's not all that great up north.

I don't know the dive centres, but I do know there is one in Marigot Bay, which is a really nice little spot. Maybe Treefrog, or something with a frog in the name. They're close enough to take you to the best spots.

Was on this cruise In Febuary and used both cruise ship operators. Diving in St. Lucia was much better than St. Kitts. Carnival uses Sandals dive op. in St. lucia. Dove at the base of the pitons first dive and than a shallow reef off of a local beach for the second dive. In S.t Kitts Carnival uses Kenneths dive center. You can book directly with Kenneths and save a few bucks and you go out on the same boat as the rest of the cruisers so no worries about getting back to the ship. Both dives were ok nothing really great to see.

Back
Top Bottom