Diving Stuart Cove's Nassau Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got back from diving with SC's a few weeks ago. . . seems someone had fished out or scared away or ??? some of the shark population in the Arena area. :no: Went there 3 years ago and we had about 40 sharks all over us most of the time, for the shark feed. This time it was only 12-14, which actually made for a better photo op, due to the fact it was easier to set up the exact shots you wanted. I ended up with some great shots this time! Hopefully the shark population will come back to full strength soon and it looks like this may be happening, even now.

It was still a very worthwhile experience and I hope to do it again very soon.

For those new divers contemplating their fear of sharks and whether to give SC a try. . . this is the place I was able to overcome my lifelong fear of sharks and went on, later, to do "out of the cages" dives with Great White Sharks. . .also an amazing experience.

I now dive with Bull Sharks and other types on a regular basis, here in Florida.

I just got back from SC and finished my OWC on Monday and did the shark dive on Tuesday. It was AWESOME!.

They are so beautiful, and graceful. I have a ton of pics I will try to get on here, plus a few videos I took tuned out great!

You used a drysuit in Bahamas? Oh man...me and my wife are in for a shock with our 3mm's. Does Stuart's provide 5mm's and/or farmer john's/hoods etc?

I was out in a 5mm tonight. It was great.
Dive dry if it makes you comfortable. It's unnecessary.....
(do it if it is your place or makes you happy.)
if you like getting in the water....and getting wet then yes. Coves WILL supply you with a 5mm suit.
for hire....
Dunx....have a great time!
I KNOW you will!

Dive well!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom