Diving the Morrison tomorrow morning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Just thought I would extend an open invite to dive the J.C. Morrison tomorrow morning at 11 am... A couple of us are heading up there so anyone is welcome to join... Email me of you require any further details

Hey, pls let me know what the wreck looks like... It's been a few years since I've been on it.... Wasn't in the greatest shape last time (not that there was all toomuch left)...
It's a fun wreck for ice dives...... and you know the temp is dropping......... somewhere......

sharkybait:
Hey, pls let me know what the wreck looks like... It's been a few years since I've been on it.... Wasn't in the greatest shape last time (not that there was all toomuch left)...
It's a fun wreck for ice dives...... and you know the temp is dropping......... somewhere......

It probably looks the same as you saw it.... Ive done about 5 dives on it this year and there isnt much too see.... It's a good wreck for this time of year though, don't want to tackle anything too big.....

True, and there's always the water treatment plant outflow pipes further out to explore if you find yourself bored with plenty of air left. :wink:

Yeah it's a nice little site. Viz was just awesome on it last week (I think it was last week) when I was up there. Must be due to the cooler water. Loads of fish.

James & I dove The J.C. Morrison Tues Nov.23
47* 15 - 20 viz Lots of large Bass @ the paddle wheel

Any boat traffic?

Is it too cold to dive wet? 47*

Cokedude:
Is it too cold to dive wet? 47*
I dove wet all last year including New Year's Day

I couldn't do a second dive but one was fine
As soon as you get out of the water change into something
dry & warm
The cold wet suit wicks the heat out of your body

Like most things it's up to you!!