Diving the Statue!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's exactly how we felt after our first trip to Key Largo in 2001 :) The Key Largo community is an awesome place. It's got such a laid back vibe and is filled with lots of friendly people. We have continued to return time after time because we feel so drawn to the place :heart:

Great point CajunDiva. My wife and I feel the same way. She continues to speak highly of the area to this day. She is now torn between Jupiter area and Key Largo.

It might be too deep for you. :D

To graven for me. I Idon't wanna fool around and get myself smote or sumpin'. Although, seeing the HAND OF GOD underwater would be neat...........just before I got smoten.

I Idon't wanna fool around and get myself smote or sumpin'.
Give Jesus a hug, and you will surely feel the hand of God upon you. Well, you'll at least feel the Holy Fire coral you just came in contact with. I was guiding a Boy Scout troop on a snorkel trip many years ago. I made the warning, the boat's dive master made the warning, but not all the boys were listening. Little Jimmy showed his affection by hugging the statue and immediately commenced some Holy writhing. That was one unhappy little boy, and I doubt he ever wanted to see the statue again after that.

Well, all I can say is she must be one hell of a woman :nyah:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom