Diving this Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaleC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone going diving this Sunday? I have the day off and am learning my camera so I'm either doing something local or perhaps Bowen Island if others are interested.
Dale.

Hey Dale,

Count me in. We can do Kelvin or Porteau. We can carpool in our truck from our place. What do you think about 8-8:30 Abbotsford departure? I'll see if Kyle wants to go too.

Hey guys, I would love to come along. I can meet you at either site, just let me know where and when.

Al

Hey guys, I would love to come along. I can meet you at either site, just let me know where and when.

Al

Well look who's come to SB to play!

Welcome to ScubaBoard, Al.

See you Sunday.

Randy, I'll bring that pony and your rescue manual.
With a predicted surface temp of 32*F my wife thinks we are nuts.

75% chance of a yellow Dodge being in that parking lot tomorrow.... first come first free parking??

I have a couple things to sort out first, but efforts are underway to facilitate the removal from rat race and subsequent submersion of this rat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom