Diving this week in Travis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AggieDad

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am available everyday this coming week except Friday night and next weekend to dive. If anyone wants a buddy please let me know. It would be better for me in the late afternoons or early evening.

PM here.

Gosh Dan, I'd love love to dive with you. This week however might be kinda tough, family emergency. After this week I'll really need to suck some nitrogen though. Bring a spear gun and we'll go kill something though (ref. UW hunter page)

Shaggie,
Sorry about the family emergency. I leave on Tuesday night the 25th for another trip. Maybe Monday the 24th would work. I am doing Rescue on Friday/Sat and Sun morning.

I can dive, Tues, Wed, or Thurs, but need about a day's notice to pack my stuff and get clearance from the g/f. Propose a day and I can be there around 615pm.

BrianV:
I can dive, Tues, Wed, or Thurs, but need about a day's notice to pack my stuff and get clearance from the g/f. Propose a day and I can be there around 615pm.

I have a quickie Dr. appointment on Tuesday at 4 in Pflugerville but should be able to make it by 6:15 or a few minutes later. Wednesday or Thursday no problems either.

My home number is 246-6816 cell 694-6015

Let's wait until Wed or Thursday. I've developed a sore throat today and I don't know if it's allergy related (I think so because my eyes are scratchy too). I just took my allergy meds and if it goes away by tomorrow I'll be down for a Wed or Thursday dive. I've dove before on sore throats and it's not that fun :(

I'll update you tomorrow on my status.

No problem Brian. Hope you get to feeling better. I have only dove once since my sinus surgery so don't push it.
TTYL

Dan

BrianV:
Let's wait until Wed or Thursday. I've developed a sore throat today and I don't know if it's allergy related (I think so because my eyes are scratchy too). I just took my allergy meds and if it goes away by tomorrow I'll be down for a Wed or Thursday dive. I've dove before on sore throats and it's not that fun :(

I'll update you tomorrow on my status.

I'd love to join you guys this week for a fabulous dive in Travis, but I'm stuck over here in Hawaii all week.:(

Maybe next week

O2BBubbleFree:
I'd love to join you guys this week for a fabulous dive in Travis, but I'm stuck over here in Hawaii all week.:(

Maybe next week

Too bad, your missing a great week. We had a cold front come through and the temp doesn't get above 80, low humidity, had a lot of rain that brought the lake back up to full and the vis is incredible. Forecast though is for it to all return to normal next week. Sorry you had to miss it. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom