Diving while on a Cruise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi,

I'll be sealing onboard Adventure of the Seas Feb 5, 2012!! I would like to dive one or two different island while on shore... My cruise stop at Charlotte Amalie (St. Thomas), Basseterre (St. Kitts), Orangestad (Aruba) and Willemstad (Curacao).

I can only dive 1 or 2 islands.... wich ones are the best for diving...

I'm a open water diver around 30 dives

Thanks

While in St. Kitts, we'd love to take you diving at Kenneth Dive Center. Please check out the reviews on Trip Advisor and feel free to send me a note. We could meet you at the Port, and you walk around the corner to our great dive boats. The diving is fabulous here!! Hope you have a great time! Cheers! Wendy

I really like what Blue Island Divers brings to the table in St. Thomas! They are a top notch operation that brings you to some special dive sites. My wife and i have dived with them on previous stays and then again, last week on a cruise. Ultimately, your decision may be decided by your cruise ship schedule. Also, (before booking) check to see if ship's time is the same as island time. Cruise critic dot com forums are a wonderful place to check for this kind of info. You may also ask about their cancellation policy if the ship doesn't port. Happy diving!

Your ship, Adventue of the Seas, is scheduled to be in St. Kitts' Port Zante from 8am - 5pm. We meet cruise ship visitors at the Port, and walk around the corner to the marina where our two dive boats are moored. After two dives, typically a reef and a wreck dive (Famous River Taw, which is teeming with fish) you would be back about 12:30, so plenty of time for shopping, etc.
Feel free to e-mail us at kdcsk@yahoo.com to book or if you have further questions.

Enjoy your cruise!

Cheers, Wendy

Back
Top Bottom